
Well the holiday season is definitely in full swing & while it's already been fun (more challenging than previous years lol) I really can't wait until Peyton is old enough to appreciate it all. Last week was Peytons first thanksgiving and she was lucky enough to have 2 :) One at my mom's and the other at Brian's cousins house. She slept through most of it though, however as soon as we were about to sit down for turkey (both times I might add) she was hungry too! Everyone was more than willing to help so I could eat some yummy turkey dinner! I think she's just excited to explore the wonderful tastes of turkey day herself!


Clinton.. not too happy about the cribbage game Brian just won, Clinton thought he had it but Brian got lucky in the end.
.JPG)
Aunt Lizzie seeing Peyton for only the 2nd time

.. And she's done apparently the turkey got to her lol


On Tuesday my mom, Sister, Peyton & I went to Bell square to do some Christmas shopping. I figured while I'm out and Peyton was in a good mood why not go see Santa. Well she was a little dopey.. didn't get too many smiles once she hit Santa's lap, but hey at least she wasn't screaming right :) Plus she got a cute stuffed reindeer out of the deal :) Win win right?
No comments:
Post a Comment