Sunday, February 1, 2009

I gave in..

So I know some people say start solids between 4-6 months, and others say the benefits far outweigh the risks of waiting until 6 months, but she is ready. Every time we ate she would follow the food to our mouths like a little puppy dog & try grabbing our glasses, plates, food, ect.. Not to mention I swear she was nursing round the clock as if I was simply feeding her water! So I gave in & introduced some rice cereal & she took to it like a champ! Hardly spit anything out. Of course there was the little spit out here and there, but you would have thought she had been doin this from the get go! Now she's graduated to both rice cereal and applesauce (as of yesterday) So bit by bit little miss Peyton is growing up! I know she's only 4 1/2 months old, but it seems like only yesterday I was in the delivery room! So if 4 months goes by this fast I don't even want to know how fast the next few years go by! It's so amazing though to watch her grow, learn, and experience new things. Each day brings something new & it's always so exciting. By the next post I'm sure she'll be sitting already! She pretty much is, and can for a few seconds, but gets excited about something and throws herself in some random direction! So that's the newest info in our little world over here! Here's some pic's of her first 2 meals... and check out Peyton and her hip new glasses!!! ;)

(Check out our pictures to see more pic's)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy & Congrats Peyton on solids! I just wanted to share my favorite website...I'm using it to make almost all of Tytus's foods!
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
-Heather Smith