Thursday, July 17, 2008

Heels.. or is it an elbow? hmm..

She has become so much more active in the last few weeks! I think I'm finally starting to feel heels or feet or something in my ribs... she hasn't quite jabbed them to where it hurts yet.. just feels really wierd like somethings just not right. But from what I hear it's par for the course :) She seems to really enjoy hanging out on my right side lately cause that's where i'm constantly feeling her roll around.

I keep thinking I'm only 1 week away from when my friend Jen had her first baby.. and imagining that something the size of him is rollin around in there is just AMAZING! I can't believe how quickly it's gone & that there is just a little over 2 months left! INSANE!

We still haven't even bought anything for the baby yet... with the exception of a few outfits! Looks like we'll just have a big shopping trip after the baby shower :) Speaking of baby shower.. if you're reading this & haven't RSVP'd let my sis or I know!

As for everything else, things are going well. I started my 2nd quarter of anatomy & physiology and am already 1/4 of the way through the class! It's such a fast paced class this summer, since it's only 8 weeks not 12. Brian's still enjoying the bright and early mornings that come with his Boeing job.. but he's starting to get used to them... I think :) It's nice having him home so early in the afternoon.

other than that there isn't much else that's new or exciting just getting ready to put things together and get everything prepared for her arrival! Can't believe it's right around the corner but we couldn't be more excited for it!

No comments: