Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Shower ect..

SO I'm pretty slow at updating this.. But someday is better than nothing. So here it goes. In the last month I swear I've blown up like a balloon. It's amazing how quickly I went from just feelin a little round around the middle to ready to pop! I've been busy though with summer school, part two of Anatomy & Physiology, plus getting everything ready for baby. That's enough to keep your mind occupied! Not to mention it seems that the Dr's office is my 2nd home these days! I've been there every other week & next week I start every week!! CRAZY!

For those of you that don't know we've decided on naming her Peyton Elizabeth. We wanted something a little less traditional. Since the last post she has found a happy home in my ribs as stated before, started hiccuping (all the time), and I swear is starting her own tumble gym in there. Hardly a moment goes by these days that she isn't moving around and shifting my stomach in ways I never thought possible. Brian gets a kick out of watching my stomach move around.

Last weekend was my baby shower and it was so much fun to see everyone! There were so many people that I hadn't seen in such a long time that it was nice to have an excuse to get together with them. We got a ton of adorable outfits that I can't wait to see her in! A few days after the shower Brian and I went to Babies R Us to get all the odds & ends that we needed to be ready for Peyton's arrival.

I think we're just about there... but we'll find out when she's here! I'm down to my last 5 1/2 weeks, but everyone seems to be tellin me they don't think I'll last that long. I have my first internal next week, so we'll see if there is any progress yet. It's crazy to think just how close it is! It seems like just yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant.. and now we're barely a month away from meeting her!

Here's some pic's from the last month or so (there are more in the gallery)
Dad putting together the crib.. I think we caught mom off guard though!

Brian & Dad moving the desk downstairs.. gotta make room for baby somehow!

Mom, Lynds & I by the finished product... now how do we arrange the room? (It's almost done.. I'll post that in a few days)

SO excited about this!! I didn't even get past the wrapping when I saw the Disneyland bag and couldn't wait to find out what was inside!

Lynds & I at the shower... Thanks you two (Jen & Lynds) you threw a great shower!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you at the shower... you look great Amy! You received so many wonderful gifts for baby Peyton :)

Good luck and take care during your last month of pregnancy!! I can't wait to see photos of Peyton!!

Love,

Tricia~

Carly said...

you're so close and looking fabulous still! love the name you're choosing.

Emma said...

I bet you're getting really excited!! Not too much longer. I love the name Peyton. Chad and I have thought about that name for either a boy or a girl, so who knows, we may end up with a baby with the same name lol. I hope you're feeling well!! Put your feet up and relax for a bit, you only have this short time alone!! Then you'll never be alone again haha.

SooSpicy said...

Hey B&A! Thanks for all the fun pix. Cheers - It's Friday. Now we are waiting for the phone call telling us Peyton E is here! Looks like you have more countdowns than originally planned. You all are in our prayers. Hanna's just arrived here on the East Coast. Take care & breathe! luv ya