Thursday, April 23, 2009

She is officially Crawling!


My days of "stay there Peyton I'll be right back" Quickly came to a close over the last 2 days! I ran to the kitchen, which if you've been to our apt you know is not that far from our family room area, simply to get a drink and on my way back is Peyton on her blanket.. NO She's half way across the apt! Looking up at me with this huge proud smile :) She is adorable, but our apartment is in no way suited to have a mobile child! Baby proofing here we come.. I was hoping to squeeze a few more months out and wait until we moved to do that.. fat chance now :)

She is adorable, and I do have video and pictures which I'll post but they are on the other computer at the moment.. and I REALLY need to get to sleep! Long night of homework last night.



No comments: