I thought I'd let you know about this incase you might be interested. I know the inventor of this game, and he's trying to spread the word that he has an online version and I have the opportunity to help him! Plus it's beneficial to you.. should you (or anyone you know) choose to purchase :)
The name of the game is 5 To Win TM. There is a board game that it is made from that is very popular and I'm sure you've heard of it, but due to contract requirements we can't say what the game is.. however if you check out the website and if you've ever played the game you'll know exactly what it is! The website is www.5towin.com Once you're at the website there is a free trial to check the game out, and if you decide you would like to purchase I've been given a coupon code to give you the game for $19.99 rather than the $34.99 that the game would normally go for! Talk about awesome deal and it is so much fun! I was so excited when he told me the game was being turned into a downloadable version! But if you could help The coupon code is multi use, so PLEASE send this e-mail or the coupon code hoursoffun to everyone you know you never know who has played the game and might be interested.. and it's an amazing deal!
Amy McCrery (Dooley)
P.S. Don't forget the coupon code!! It's hoursoffun all one word.. all lowercase!
No comments:
Post a Comment