Monday, July 20, 2009

WOW! twice in one month!!!


So I'm back :) Peyton had professional pictures taken with my friend Whitney's daughter (I guess I could refer to her as Peytons friend hehe) today... The two of them were so cute together and really had a great time! They are only one month apart and it's so much fun to see Peyton with another little girl her age! On top of pictures we were surprised with Peyton deciding that was the place she would take not only one... but 5 steps!! She's taken a couple here and there, but these were some of her most solid ones yet!! Brian wasn't able to be there due to his overtime work schedule, one of these days we'll get a professional family picture!! Maybe for Peytons 1 year? Anyway it was a blast! I'll post the pic's on our picasa site....






In house news it's coming along GREAT! It looks like a house (as you can see in the pic's) I need to update them though cause since the last ones the interior has been painted (I think.. just looked through the windows today), we have a porch, a driveway, and our garage was full of huge boxes.. cabinets maybe?! It's getting so close, 1 month from today we should be moving in I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)










PS.. on that note any and all help will be welcome since I'm pretty much out of comission!!

2 comments:

Amy and Bryan said...

Well, if we are available when you move in we will try to help out. We know what it's like to move :-) We've been in our house 4 years as of the end of this month. Our house was one month behind schedule by the time we moved in.

William C. McCrery said...

If you save us a couple boxes we can unpack them when we get there.