Just an update for those who we maybe don't see as much as we would like!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Movement..
It's so weierd, I've finally started feeling little movements here and there. I think I've been feeling them for a while, but they're become more and more obvious as the weeks have gone on. I can't believe I've reached the half way point. 20 weeks down... 20 to go! That's nuts! She'll be here before I know it. Apparently I have a Marginal cord insertion.. meaning the umbillical cord attaches to the placenta on the side rather than the middle, so my placenta acts kindof like a small placenta. She's not using the whole thing so I'm being forced to eat extra protein ect.. Not an easy task believe it or not! But it also means I get extra ultrasounds so more pic's and more times I get to see her before she's born! Keep your fingers crossed everything stays healthy & good with her, she's smaller than they would like right now so we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment