We've been out and about havin a good time! Hikes, NW Trek, Cirque... however I did not take near enough pictures LOL! What can ya do though :) It's been fun though, we tried to do the Franklin Falls hike, short.. sweet.. and to the point, but the trailhead was snowed in CRAZY! So we decided to find another one and ended up doing a random trailhead we found that took us to the Coal Creek Falls, Starting at a NIKE missle base.. Brian was pretty excited about that :)
On Monday we decided to go to NW Trek because I've never been.. or not since I could remember. It was pretty cool there were a few baby animals and actually one that had been born the night before! SO CUTE!
On the Tram goin to see the animals :)

Had to see my Cougars!
On our way out.. Belly at 23 weeks
Yesterday morning I had my follow up ultrasound at 24 weeks. I only have a few 3-d Pic's, but Should be able to post the video if this software I got works. So far people think she's gonna look like Brian :) They said everything looks great & she is still a she.. and on track to be a 7lb baby.. Nice and healthy! I have to take my 1 hour glucose test in a couple weeks so hopefully that'll come out negative but we'll see! She weighs about 1lb 5oz. and her HR was 157bpm. She likes to keep her hands up by her face, it was driving the u/s tech crazy because she couldn't get a clear enough picture.. Brian says "she's a girl she's just practicing powdering her face" .. Too much fun! Here's some pic's
Somehow they can tell it's a girl from this pic.. so Woo Hoo :)

3-D Images.. not the clearest pic's but you get an idea of what she looks like :)



2 comments:
so neat. I went on a hike when I was about 20 weeks along to the top of multnomah falls and when I got back down my ankles were so swollen I could hardly move! AH. Short and sweet hikes are a bit better I think:)
Those 3-d ultrasounds are awesome! You look great too, btw!
Post a Comment