Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To piggy back on the previous post..

So I felt my first real kick today. So wierd! I've felt movements little flutters or whatever here and there, but nothing like this. It was a very distinct kick about 4 times in a row! Apparently she was excited about the peanut butter and pickle sandwich I was eating LOL :)

2 comments:

McMahan family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to feel that again! Isn't it amazing? Even toward the end, when it starts to get so repetitive and sometimes uncomfortable, it is still so amazing. To think that those little pops and undulations are tiny hands and feet. So excited for you! Do you have a baby book? If not yet, don't forget to write down the date in some journal or something! Although I'm enjoying having my body to myself right now, I cannot wait to be pregnant again! :)

Stepper the Mighty said...

mmm...pickles...

YAY kicking!!! For me, that was the most magical part of the whole pregnancy...when I could start to feel Wyatt kicking and get a little hint about what his personality would be like.

One time I was using my big tummy to hold my crackers I was eating, and he kicked so hard they bounced off!

Just wait until you can actually SEE her moving around! You can lie in bed and watch her sommersault and cartwheel around in there. It's WILD!

I'm SO SO SO excited for you!!! And I cant wait to meet her! She is going to be SO CUTE!!! AND I'm so glad that Wyatt will have a McCrery cousin so close to him in age! :D