Friday, September 12, 2008

Still waiting...

We're in week 39 and couldn't be more anxious to meet Peyton! We get a kick out of her movements these days, since they're so restricted & we can feel her heels and elbows just stickin out here and there. However as much fun as the what body part is that guessing game is, we are anxiously waiting her arrival!

So far there isn't much progress Dr. said yesterday she's at about a -3 station (which means she's starting to drop), I'm effacing "nicely", and at about 1cm dialated. ... But I've been that way kinda more or less for about 3 weeks now. The good news is she won't let me go past 8 days overdue, which means depending on what due date they have marked in my charts I'll meet her for sure around the 27th or 29th. So either way, we'll meet her soon.

Here's to crossing our fingers that the full moon gives her an extra push in the right direction :)

But we are down to the any day now routine & feel about as ready as we can for the unknown! Wish us luck.. and we'll let you know when she comes, we're bringing the computer to the hospital to update all you out of towners! So be on the look out for updates!

Love Amy, Brian & Peyton

1 comment:

Stepper the Mighty said...

The waiting game at the last stretch is the WORST, but you're taking it much better than I did. I was so eager to be un-pregnant that each day past my due date was mental and physical anguish! We're SO excited to meet Peyton, too! We were thinking we might come see you guys toward the end of December (week after X-mas) to allow time for the frenzy of visitors to die down. I mean, we'll want ALL your attention to ourselves, of course. :D Does End of Dec. work for you?