Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 month already!!









So Peyton is already a month, Her 4 week birthday was Tuesday (cause she was born on a tues) but her official 1 month is on Thursday. CRAZY how time flies! I have to take her 1 month picture in her glider tomorrow. She already seems so much bigger! When we took her to her 2 week appointment she had already gained a little over a pound from her birth weight, after birth she dropped down to 7lb 10 oz, and was up to 9lbs 7oz at her 2 week! She had grown almost 2 inches as well from 19 1/2 to 21 1/4!! Needless to say some of her newborn outfits are gettin kindof snug! Good thing I focused most of my shopping on 3 months and up! But if she keeps growing at this rate I'm going to have to change her 2x a day to get her in all the outfits lol :) She's definitely a girl, TONS of cute clothes and more come every day (or so it seems).

So far things have been going great, I'm still exhausted since she's now decided that she won't take a bottle or a pacifier so the only way she satisfies her sucking need is through me, making it pretty difficult to do a whole lot, I'm lucky to get a decent shower at this point. But that all being said I wouldn't change it for the world!

Brian is still at Safeway since the Boeing strike is still going on.. apparently they're going back to the table tomorrow though, so let's hope for the best!! It's nice having work so close right now, but I think he's ready to go back!

Other than that we're still just getting in to the swing of things. Peyton keeps us busy & very entertained! We haven't had too many problems with her, aside from her deciding that 4am is her new bedtime & now she has a bit of conjunctivitis so we're playin the eye drop game for a few more days. My mom keeps saying she thinks Peyton might be a little colicy.. I guess what goes around comes around right! But if that's the case we only have 2 more months or so and things will clear up :)

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but I've pretty much been without both limbs for a while now :) I'll try and post again soon about our weekend with the rest of the family & pictures of Peyton meeting her cousin Wyatt!! YAY! PS There are more pic's in the october folder of our pictures :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Very cute pictures! And as for the sucking thing...I know EXACTLY how you feel. I nursed Kate for a year and in that time she took one bottle. Eventually she figured out how to keep a pacifier in and that helped save my sanity. But like you said, they're TOTALLY worth it. Have a great day! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that the Boeing strike end soon.