Thursday evening Bill, Stepper & Wyatt came to Washington to meet their new niece (and cousin) Peyton! It was so much fun to see them, last time we saw any of them Wyatt was only a couple weeks older than Peyton & now he's pretty much walking! (I saw 7 consecutive steps in my own living room!)
On Friday we went to the Seattle aquarium Peyton naturally slept through pretty much the whole experience however Wyatt was too cute for words! He was so amazed at the fish & running water & was VERY protective of his dad. (At one point Bill was pretending to be attacked by a octopus & Wyatt wasn't exactly a fan). Brian & I also attempted our first meal out since Peyton was born... not so successful lol. We thought she was going to sleep but about 2 minutes into being sat a server bumped her car seat & it was all over. But it's all good it wasn't a total meltdown she just needed a brief feeding and a little more sleep. I can't tell you how jealous I was when I saw Wyatt take a bottle though!
Over the weekend we were also visited by Uncle Garry, Aunt Shirley (aka Grandma & Grandpa), Kevin, Shelly, Hailey, Spencer & Jeff! It was a mini reunion in our living room (minus the ping pong & poker tournaments) It was so much fun getting to see everyone since we were unable to attend the family reunion this year!
In other news, Peyton has started smiling (in between bouts of crying.. dang colic) but she has such a beautiful smile! I have a few pic's of partial smiles, one of these days I'll capture a real one but for now these pic's will have to do.. I still say they're pretty dang cute myself! She is so good about holding her own head too, such a strong little one! I'm still exhausted, and kindof feel like I'm in a permanent daze lol but we're still enjoying every minute of it!
PS: If you were wondering how the Seahawks won this weekend It's due to the newest member of the cheer team ;)
I've added a few pictures to the October section of our pic's take a look! .. There will be even more this weekend when I have pic's of Peyton in her tinkerbell costume!!
1 comment:
Those last two pictures kill me. Please tell Peyton if she starts out this cute, we will all be dead soon from overload.
Post a Comment