Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oops :) just a tad behind!



So ya can you tell School has been taking every last ounce of energy I've had? Well it's more like the schedule I've put myself on.. but I'm down to 48 hours left of this quarter and then let the Nursing application begin! So needless to say I'll have a little more time :)

Anyway as far as Peyton goes, she has mastered crawling (as I mentioned in April), is pulling up on EVERYTHING, dancing, clapping, saying mama, dada, baba, all sorts of babbles, starting to let go and stand for a couple seconds on her own, and just today actually took 3 steps with her walker. She is already 8 1/2 months old! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE! I swear it was only yesterday that I was dyin to get her out... I swear at this rate she'll be driving a car with the next blink I have!

In other news Brian is still working his tail off at Boeing, not so much at Safeway due to his 7 days a week schedule at Boeing.. we actually had our first weekend together in almost a month! Talk about INSANE

And more exciting news.... They say a picture is worth a thousand words so..


Now to catch up with the more current events. Peyton attended her first Mariners game on Sunday. She did really well until a couple innings in and everyone was getting excited when she had just fallen asleep, It scared her to death and each time it happened she got a little more nervous about it, By the 5th inning or so Brian and I took turns walking her around the stadium which she thoroughly enjoyed... she is such a people watcher!


1 comment:

Carly said...

It was fun getting to see you briefly the other day. Peyton is SO cute! I'm impressed that you found time to go for a bike ride amidst the craziness. Congrats on everythin!