Just an update for those who we maybe don't see as much as we would like!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Amazing what a few weeks will do!
So Brian and I went to the park yesterday... walked around.. took some pic's... Ya somehow I've continued to tell myself "you don't really have a stomach yet" then I saw the pic's.. take a look apparently this is what 19 weeks looks like?
I am SO EXCITED for the big unveiling this afternoon! I was like, "Bill! Call Amy! Call Amy!" but he reminded me that you won't find out until after three or so. We're SO excited! WOOT!
1 comment:
Whatever, you're still a total bean.
I am SO EXCITED for the big unveiling this afternoon! I was like, "Bill! Call Amy! Call Amy!" but he reminded me that you won't find out until after three or so. We're SO excited! WOOT!
Post a Comment