So Saturday was Jen's baby shower for Caliegh, Sunday we took advantage of a nice day off (even though it ended up raining) and went to the Zoo, and today Caleigh decided to make an early entrance to the world! At 2.. well 2 something today she decided to bless us with her presence weighing in at a whopping 6lbs 1/2 oz. CUTIE!! She was so tiny and cute it was so nice to get to hold today instead of going to see her in the NICU (for those of you who don't know Brendan was in the NICU for a while since he was born 2 months early). I've posted more pic's on our picasa site (the link is on the right) but here's a few for the blog. But man talk about eventful couple of days!!
I didn't get very many pictures of the baby shower, but I thought this was pretty cute. Brendan had a sippy cup that was the same color as the football, so as soon as he saw it he tried to drink from it.. needless to say it didn't really work! :) TOO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment