Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good News!!

For those of you that don't know, Brian applied to work for Boeing earlier this year. He was called to do some training and once he completed it he would be in a hiring pool until told otherwise. Brian finished his 120 hours of unpaid Boeing training in mid Feb. & has been waiting for news ever since.... Well.... HE HAS A JOB!! They called him this morning to let him know & he has some paperwork to fill out & then we'll know more details! AMAZING! We couldn't be happier I almost cried when he called me today to find out! It is such a weight lifted off his shoulders! He's not sure if he will be in Lynnwood or Renton right now (cross your fingers for Renton) but he knows he'll be starting 2nd shift (3:00 - 11:00) which boosts his pay a bit! This is the most amazing news and it really shows how God will always come through when you need him! That's all I have at the moment we find out the sex of the baby on April 28!! so YAY! Anyway look forward to hearing from you all!

Love Amy & Brian

2 comments:

McMahan family said...

Congrats! Keep us posted with the details! You should go out to dinner tonight to celebrate. :)

I can't wait for you to find out on April 28. My first guess is boy. For some reason I thought you already knew and I have been thinking it was a boy. So that's my prediction. :)

SooSpicy said...

What excellent news for Brian & you & the West Coast bean. (I think u got pix of the new East Coast Boston bean a la Katy B). Has he started yet & if so how's it going @ Boeing? You both (all 3??) look great & I look FW to more posts. I don't have a bet yet on B/G with 2:1 for Grandpa Jack's great grands...