So our "Big" ultrasound is on Monday!! CAN'T WAIT!... however with my luck I can see the baby not cooperating... haha you wanna know what I am but I'm not gonna show you! :) We'll see though. Doc said at my appt. last week that based on HR alone she predicts a boy.. we'll see if she's right. I'm goin nuts just waiting! I've been holding off on most of the registry stuff because I'm waiting to find out. EXCITING STUFF!! I'm starting to feel some movements.. I thought I had been for about a week or so but wasn't really sure. They're still not all the time but it's kinda cool! Now for Brian to be able to feel it!
Speaking of Brian he starts Boeing on May 2. only a few more days & he gets a bit of a break from Safeway.. which might I add he's pretty excited about!
That's it for now, nothing too exciting just anticipating next week!!
2 comments:
Glad your pregnancy is going well. If it is a boy like your doctor predicts, I bet he won't be shy at your ultrasound--that's what I hear, at least and Will was definitely not afraid to show us. Boys are a lot less modest :-)
We're in Renton, but close to Issaquah, and our families are still in Issy, so we're here a lot. Welcome back!
You'd better let us know what you're having! I'm so excited for you! Are you still feeling okay?
Post a Comment