Friday, March 21, 2008

Colds during Pregnancy... no fun!

So I came down with my first cold while bein pregnant... NO FUN! It's just a simple head cold but It's miserable! What can ya do.. nothing.. nothing but sleep! no drugs, no nyquil.. no fun. UG! Anyway.. on a happier note I made my big ultrasound appt the other day! April 28 we will know boy or girl! That's no time at all :) I can't wait.

We started playin around with a baby registry at Babies R Us, but until we know what we're having it's pretty boring. I've been havin fun looking at all the cute bedding, toys, ect... but until I know one way or another, I'm holding off on some of it.

Last weekend I went to Heather's baby shower, she is only 2 months ahead of me and I can't believe how quickly things will change in just a couple months! Right now I just feel extremely bloated, the average person would just look at me and say "she's got a couple pounds to lose" But in just a couple months, It'll be pretty obvious! I'll post a few pic's from the baby shower, but I'm not a big fan of the pic's. I'm so pale these days.. and I'm goin to Hawaii in June I'm gonna get FRIED!!! I'll have to look into some sort of airbrush tan or something, if anyone has any tips I'm all ears!!
Here's the pic's... Isn't she a cute pregnant person! I can only hope!

Wazzu Cheer reunited.. we need to get together more often! This once a year stuff is ridiculous!
The "Family Staircase Pic"
The two Pregnant people :) Yay!
Tryin to figure out how big her belly is.. I was about a foot off :)


That's it for now :) I'll keep posting, i'll have more pic's next weekend from Brendan's b-day party! Yay for kids parties, Can't wait to see all the loud toys he gets :) I already have his gift picked out hehe :) Like JP says though remember revenge is sweet :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love that you posted pics from the shower :) It was great to see you, and you look wonderful pregnant by the way!

I read that you are interested in spray tanning... well call Jeni, Cam's wife. She owns her own mobile tanning company and would love to tan you! If you're interested in her info, just email or call me and I'll be happy to give it to you!

And you're right... no more of the once a year cheer reunion business!! We need to get together way more often than that!!

Take care sweetie :)