Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Maternity Pants

So I finally broke down & decided the whole rubber band on my jeans was a bit too much. I still fit into them fine, but when I sit it just was really uncomfortable. So I finally broke down and went to Old Navy and bought a pair of their maternity jeans. They're great because they're not the full pannel jeans so they just have a small strip of elastic to help them give a bit. Yay for comfort! LOVE THEM!

We have our next appt. on March 14 which is actually 1 day short of the 13 week mark, so hopefully everything will go well & we're lookin forward to getting to hear the heartbeat for the first time! We've seen it twice now but from what I'm told there's nothing like hearing it. Our scanner is acting wierd but once it works I'll scan in the 3 ultrasounds we have already. I might get another one on the 10th when I go in for my combination screen, but other than that one I don't think I'll have many more for a while.

Now that I'm finally almost in the clear as far as the 12 weeks go & feeling sick ect. I feel like it's getting that much stronger. Had to use my first ziploc back in Brian's car the other day... no fun (apparently the baby doesn't like Jamba Juice)! But hopefully It'll stop soon. I haven't had it too bad compared to what a lot of people tell me they had. So I guess I'm pretty lucky!

Anyway that's all I have for now, pretty much same ol same ol for now :)

No comments: