Monday, March 3, 2008

Ultrasound Pic's

As promised once I had my scanner up and working I'd scan in all the ultrasounds I have so far. They're small & not very detailed yet, but it's all good :)
This one was taken at 5 weeks 5 days, nothing really to see but the gestational sac.


This next one was taken 1 week later at 6 weeks 5 days amazing what a week will do!


and this final one was taken at 8 weeks 5 days, The baby is actually starting to take shape She had a better picture, but everytime she tried to click I laughed, so this is about as good as it got lol

That's it for now, I have my combination screening on March 10, so I should have another one to put up here after that.

3 comments:

McMahan family said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the other pictures! Also can't wait to see belly pics, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy, I'm so excited for you!! What a great mother you're going to be!! I hope I get to see you soon, but if not, then I'll try to keep up on your adventures through your blog!! Take care ;)

Anonymous said...

Amy, How cool is this technology we were never able to communicate this beautiful event as well as this generation is able to ...I m jelaous......... but also excited to be able to witness and share in this miraculos journey you BOTH are on. Take care and hope to see you at Kathys on St Pattys day or Easter!!!!

Love Aunt Mary