With all the showers coming up and finding out what we're having in a month. I've been thinking a lot about the registry. Right now it's just very basic, but there's so much out there it's hard to know what you really need, what's really nice to have, and what is basically a waste but seems good while you're new to the whole gig. I've started a registry at babies r us and but basic items like the stroller, swing, pack & play ect on there, I know a lot will depend on if we're having a boy or girl.. but I just don't know.
Not worth stressin about, just thinking :) So I'm finally getting over this bug I've had for a while! But then the baby decided to tell me last night that it does NOT like chicken fajitas! No more of that for a while!! ug if not one thing it's another... but what can ya do :) On a much better note I am starting to feel more energetic again, which is REALLY nice! I can go a whole day without a 2 hour nap, now if I lie down for a quick 30 min it will usually get me through! WOO HOO! lovin that! From what everyone tells me enjoy that part while it lasts and trust me I WILL!
So I think it's starting to get a little more obvious that I'm pregnant, I'm definitely feeling more round around the middle.. I'll have to post pic's soon... Actually I will this weekend & I'll let u be the judge.
Ok well I better stop stalling, I have my chemistry test tomorrow, thank goodness it's done after tomorrow!! YAY!! NO MORE CHEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment