Monday, March 10, 2008

Combination Screening

So cool! We got to see the baby moving around, hear the heartbeat, and this time it actually looks human! The heartbeat was at 156 bpm, I dunno old wives tales point towards a girl lol :) but there's a reason they're only old wives tales! Looks like we'll have to wait another 2 months to know for sure! Believe it or not I don't have a gut feeling about weither or not it's a boy or a girl, I guess I'm weird! They said everything looked great & from the ultrasound there is a very small chance of any chromosomal abnormalities! YAY! We liked the sound of that!

It's amazing how much things can change in just one month! It went from looking like a little gummy bear, to an actual baby! It was so weird to see it kickin bouncin & movin around and I can't feel a thing yet. I'll post pictures later on this evening but while things were still fresh I figured I'd update everything.

I still can't eat much, I swear I get 2 bites in & my stomach says.. ok I'm done. I've been force feeding myself for a week now. Oh well what can ya do :) Well that's pretty much it for now.. Thanks for listening! :)

No comments: