YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how it all went and see more pictures! I can't wait to read the story, too (hint, hint). I hope all is well and you are all feeling great. You should be home soon, right? CrimCo love to all of you! Hope you can all get some good rest and enjoy your time together as a 3-person family. :) Welcome, sweet Peyton.
Hi guys! Congratulations! We have been checking your blog everyday (even before heading off to school). Can't wait to meet Peyton! Love, Kevin & Shelley
CONGRATULATIONS Amy & Brian!! Peyton is soooo beautiful! I couldn't be happier for the two of you. I look forward to meeting your gorgeous baby girl sometime soon!!
Aaaaaaah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Way to update the blog so quick, too! Enjoy the hospital stay to the last drop! Happy had-a-baby!
oh my goodness. she is amazing. YOU GUYS are amazing! You're PARENTS! Can you believe it? You'll never NOT be parents, again! I am so unbelievably excited for you guys. And for me, of course. I'm going to give Lizzie a run for her money for the title of "best aunt ever". Thanks for taking the time to post pics, here! I've been DYING to see my little niece! Bill has been dance-around-the-kitchen excited, and Wyatt will just adore her. He loves cute baby girls!
7 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how it all went and see more pictures! I can't wait to read the story, too (hint, hint). I hope all is well and you are all feeling great. You should be home soon, right? CrimCo love to all of you! Hope you can all get some good rest and enjoy your time together as a 3-person family. :) Welcome, sweet Peyton.
Hi guys! Congratulations! We have been checking your blog everyday (even before heading off to school). Can't wait to meet Peyton! Love, Kevin & Shelley
CONGRATULATIONS Amy & Brian!! Peyton is soooo beautiful! I couldn't be happier for the two of you. I look forward to meeting your gorgeous baby girl sometime soon!!
Take Care,
Tricia~
Aaaaaaah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Way to update the blog so quick, too! Enjoy the hospital stay to the last drop! Happy had-a-baby!
Congratulations you guys!!! Peyton is beautiful!
oh my goodness. she is amazing. YOU GUYS are amazing! You're PARENTS! Can you believe it? You'll never NOT be parents, again! I am so unbelievably excited for you guys. And for me, of course. I'm going to give Lizzie a run for her money for the title of "best aunt ever". Thanks for taking the time to post pics, here! I've been DYING to see my little niece! Bill has been dance-around-the-kitchen excited, and Wyatt will just adore her. He loves cute baby girls!
Wow, a new life! She is quite beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy these wonderfully exhausting early days with Peyton.
Post a Comment