I had my 40 week Dr's appt today, I still can't believe it's here already! There was a little more progress (still 1 cm, 60% effaced, and -2 station), but not so extreme that we're expecting her tonight... however....
Once again my blood pressure was higher than she liked, So she was talking induction last night, but the hospital didn't have an available room early enough, so tomorow (today) We go in for a non stress test at 2:30pm, if my blood pressure is still high, I believe she'll be starting the induction process tomorrow! CRAZY!!! Wish us luck and check back often, we'll be updating this site (assuming we have internet) from the hospital!!
1 comment:
SO EXCITED for you! Keep blogging if you can. I'll be back like at least 64 more times today to check in on ya. :) Can't WAIT for more news! We'll be praying for an awesome adventure and amazing experience. Yaaaaaaaaay!
Post a Comment