Monday, September 29, 2008

One week ago...

Man I can't believe it's already been a week since we went to the hospital! I just looked over at the clock & realized at this time last week we were just getting to the hospital! And in 16 hours Peyton will be 1 week old! I know it's only a week, but it still feels like we just got home! We can't stop taking pictures of her because it seems like every day there is something new. Some new expression or sound. She is definitely such an amazing addition to our family and makes each day a little bit brighter!

Her umbilical stump fell of yesterday and you could definitely see the new parents in both Brian and I... is this normal, is it supposed to do that, should it look that way, ect.. It's amazing how the little things will make you worry because of how precious she is to us! Things that wouldn't have even phased us before have us both paranoid :) It's fun though & really neat to see cute Brian is with her, she is his porcelain doll & he loves her so much!

I'll add more pictures tonight since my computer is about to die. I added a bunch last night, from the last week, however I still have about 100 more to sift through LOL! Nothin like digital photography right! We.. I'll keep posting as much as I can, Theres so much more to write about now with Peyton bringing new experiences to our lives! That's all for now! TTYL!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Amy, Peyton is absolutely adorable! I am glad to see you guys have had such a good week. Congratulations!

- Lyssa