Friday, September 19, 2008

..Not so much :)

And the waiting continues.. BP was still a little high at the Non Stress Test, but Peyton is doing fine & they didn't see any cause for concern. Since I'm not technically overdue yet, they are going to wait through the weekend and see if she decides to make an appearance on her own.

On Monday I'm goin in at 8:00am to have a gel placed to help ripen the cervix a little more, and then it's a simple wait and see kind of game. Depending on how I react to that they will either send me home and for another NST Monday afternoon, or they'll keep me and start an induction on Monday morning.

So.. basically once again hurry up and wait... but you can only assume as much when it comes to labor, there aren't a lot of solid answers until the baby decides it's time. So we'll see. I'll keep you all posted as we hear more, or things change. Here's to hoping she decides to show up on her own this weekend!

1 comment:

McMahan family said...

We're praying! Can't wait to hear about little Peyton's arrival. And good job blogging about it all already. :) I am SO THANKFUL I blogged as much as I did during my labor. Then again, I had 31 hours so I had plenty of time to write a lot. :) Here's to hoping you have much less time to blog and that Peyton gets here quickly! Can you believe that so very soon you'll be able to look into the face of your sweet baby daughter? Aahhhh, can't wait to do it all again. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER.