Monday, September 22, 2008

Well...

So, They decided not to use the Gel because I was already starting to have regular contractions & I had dilated 1/2 cm more than Thursday. So the Dr. decided to insert some sort of catheter balloon thing, She inflated it to about 3cm & now we're at home waiting for it to fall out. When it does we'll be admitted to the hospital and hope for the best!! Worst case scenario would be it doesn't fall out on it's own & we go in for the scheduled induction at midnight! So either way I'll be in the hospital sometime in the next 12 hours. Then it all depends on when she decides to show up! But we should be meeting her within the next 48 hours!! This time it's for real so yay!!

I can't promise I'll post when we leave for the hospital cause it's already hard enough to do this! But that means the contractions are working! Wish us luck & we'll post soon!

No comments: